In representing occupier’s we thoroughly analyze all the commercial (rent, service charge, utility rates) and also technical elements of a property solution being considered. Furthermore, we safeguard the tenant’s interests by highlighting all the risk and liabilities which may be imposed by the landlord(s) on the tenant during their occupancy and strive to make sure the tenant is fully informed on all fronts before any commitments are made.
Available space overview
- We cover every part of Poland and monitor the market on a daily basis. We provide occupiers with a full overview of the warehouse and industrial space market by comparing developers’ offers in terms of proposed commercial, technical and timing conditions to identify an ideal solution that will meet all your requirements.
Investment site acquisitions
- We specialize in the acquisition and disposition of land for industrial and warehouse developments. Our land specialists are able to identify suitable development sites anywhere in Poland and we work closely with both state-owned and private land owners. We perform a very detailed SWOT analysis of all sites which may be the basis of a future transaction and advise on the necessary steps required to perform a thorough due diligence prior to any acquisition.
- We offer support at every stage of the property acquisition process. From identifying the best location, canvassing the industrial property market to identifying the most optimal solution and supporting the lease negotiation process until the tenant take occupancy of the new facility.
- We coordinate the design and construction of industrial and logistic facilities such as BTS (Build-to-suit) and BTO (build-to-own) in any location being considered by our occupier clients. Our professional knowledge about the Polish warehouse and investment land market and cooperation with leading developers and general contractors enable us to offer solutions that are tailor-made to the needs of our clients.
- If your current lease contract is reaching the end of its term or if the warehouse space currently leased no longer meets your operational requirements our experts will devise a strategy which would provide maximum benefit for the occupier should they wish to prolong their tenancy in the current location or potential relocate to a new facility which would safeguard the tenant’s expansion plans in the future.
Polish investment zone consultancy
- Our advisors can help obtain a permit to operate in the Special Economic Zone and to apply for public aid in the form of exemption from corporate income tax.