We understand that your office is an extension of your firm’s brand – that it reflects your culture and can be instrumental in attracting top talent. Cresa Poland’s office tenant representation team provides conflict-free advisory services to businesses across Poland seeking to lease new office space, renegotiate current leases, expand or consolidate.
- Comprehensive services supporting acquisition of optimal space and negotiations of the best possible commercial terms of a lease. Oversight and coordination of team members comprising a lawyer, an architect and a project manager.
- Ensuring that documentation required to sign a lease or annex or to hand over premises is complete. Assistance in negotiations of lease terms and conditions, and a review of the draft lease or annex.
- An in-depth review of the existing organisational culture and its aspects in an office space, of the in-house communication among employees, and office space analyses. This is a comprehensive advisory process to create an inspiring, friendly and effective workplace.
- Independent, external supervision of timely deliveries and quality of works; review and monitoring of project costs. Technical advisory services during lease negotiations and identification of potential project risks/threats.
- Designing office premises in line with the client’s expectations with regard to functionality, appearance, fit-out standard, and the client’s requirements, including preparation of a detailed design.
- Advice on purchases, including latest green technologies, services and products, and a full analysis of costs of green solutions. A review of office space optimization options to bring down service charges.
- Performance of a study of office remodelling to increase efficiency of the client’s space usage and operations, and office concept development with regard to optimal solutions for each department.
Audit of charges
- Identification of operating costs making up service charges and a thorough review of all the required documents in the Landlord’s office to ascertain whether service charges are correctly calculated.