Due to the saturation of the Polish retail market, the choice of strategic locations to drive business forward is critical to retailers. We have a strong track record and support both Polish and international tenants in all their projects across the country.
Tenant representation – market entry and growth strategy
- We perform an in-depth analysis of a tenant’s needs and requirements. We build a market entry strategy around market data, conditions and competitors.
Support in negotiations – lease finalisation and coordination
- We have many years of experience in lease negotiations and help clients finalize their lease agreements, including relocation, indexation and extension options.
Location selection – analysis and recommendation
- We generate analyses of locations and offers for tenants with a focus on quality and effectiveness.
Network optimisation, exit strategy
- We support clients in optimisation processes including lease renegotiation and termination.
Negotiation of rent and other commercial lease terms
- We lead lease negotiation, renegotiation and extension processes for tenants with a focus on commercial lease conditions.
Market research and advisory – market reports
- Retail market statistics, retail market trends across all sectors and segments, location potential and catchment area analysis, and competition analysis.